Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Here we go again.

I think...no I am sure...I was asleep before the lot of you last night (something 'bout an AC/DC concert and limo rides around St Paul the night before). And let's just say it was a good thing. 3:30 sharp I had the Wee Wild One poking me from my slumber. Nothing wakes us faster (or makes Daddo run faster...for the bucket) than threats of vomit in our bed...or on our bodies. Another round of the flu...just four short days past the last one. Lucky for the Boodle I was feeling a little under the weather so that when he asked to have a "day off" I was to tired to say no. Migli got her day yesterday (tummy suddenly feeling better with the offer of lunch in Uptown with dear old daddy...but don't tell the boys...although Boo did notice the bag from Figlio's and I could see the wheels turning). Some days you have to stay home (the school frowns upon vomit and fevers), but some times it's OK to just have a day at home with Mombo...she kind of likes it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment