Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Boogie Man.

Last night when you were getting ready for bed (which is a 45 minute ordeal...or more) you were acting a little squirrelly so I jumped up and chased you up the spiral stair case and down the hallway making feeble attempts to grab your ankles. When you were finally tucked in bed you realized you had forgotten your book. Of course you wanted me to get it, but I was entangled in a war with JuJu trying to get him under his covers so I sent you out to the kitchen by yourself. You made it about half way when you got spooked and started calling for me to come with you. Being the great mother that I am, I walked out there grabbed something that I needed and left you wasting time in the kitchen. You didn't know it, but I was actually hiding around the corner and when you ran by I jumped out and tried to grab you. All I saw was a blur as you shot down the hall and into Migli's room. As I rounded the corner you were up against the wall in a fit of laughter, screaming at me, "You're just plain evil!" I tried to feel bad, but just couldn't hold in the giggles. Perhaps it is me that is the true boogie man. I gave you extra snuggles just in case...nothing wrong with stacking up a few brownie points.

No comments:

Post a Comment